The simple, lightweight, and individual packaging makes really easy to add to takeout bags or store in the kitchen cabinets.
Here are more reasons to love these disposable bamboo chopsticks:
- Measures 9 inches, perfect for gripping and maneuver food in deeper bowl
- Made in premium bamboo, naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Very affordable, pack in 250 pairs highly-quality chopsticks
- Features an attractive Chinese zodiac animal wrapper design
- Wrapped individually for increased sanitation
- Light weight and smooth surface
- Thoughtfully shaped to perfection
- Durable, safe and user-friendly
- Great for all kinds of Asian cuisine
- They are completely biodegradable and can be thrown out with other compostable materials.
- Can dispose responsibly after event, party or any occasions
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
Click Add to Cart' now to get your bamboo chopsticks completely risk-free!
- MATERIAL: 250 pack of chopsticks made of eco-friendly bamboo sticks materials, a highly renewable resource. It's also naturally antibacterial and antifungal, so it's grown without pesticides or fertilizers that leach into the soil and pollute water sources.
- IDEAL SIZE: Wooden chopsticks measure 9'' that is conducive to maneuvering in deeper bowls, slippery noodles and fortune cookies. It also individually wrapped for increased sanitation with a very attractive wrapper that features an attractive Chinese zodiac animal design.
- PERFECT CONSTRUCTION: Bamboo chopsticks is conjoined twin-style design. It is constructed with a square top that sits flat on the table. The ends are slightly pointed perfectly and rounded enough to grab food. It's not too narrow that you can't get a good bit of rice and thin noodles.
- DURABLE AND SAFE - Chinese chopsticks are designed simple but high quality. The smooth surface gives above satisfaction dining experience, without the risk of getting splinters in your food or mouth. Convenient to bring during travel and takeout.
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Disposable chopsticks are great for catering events, restaurants, Asian take-out venues, sushi go party or even as Japanese decorations and more. These can lower down utensil washing bill because wooden chopsticks can be discarded easily after use.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If you request for the return label from Inbulks, you have to return the items within 14 days after you receive the return label.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.