Buying these disposable loaf pans is a smart idea because they are carefully crafted for every kitchen. They have the top length of 8 inches, a top width of 4 3/8 inches, bottom length of 7 inches, the bottom width of 3 5/8 inches and depth of 2 inches which allows you to bake or freeze any dish with ease. They will blend in with any serving table and make your meals more attractive.
Easy to Use
Every kraft loaf pan is very easy to use as compared to traditional metal and plastic pans because you don't need to reuse it. You can just use it once and throw them in the bin. No need to spend hours in cleaning off the grease or oil remains.
You can use this pan in the oven for up to an hour at a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit and not worry about leaks or breaks, that's how durable they are. As they are made of corrugated paperboard which is SFI certified, they can withstand extreme temperatures easily. Just remember to use a liner to remove it from the oven as it's not treated with a release coating. It's also microwave-friendly.
Every bread pan disposable is also freezer safe so you can use them to freeze anything, be it a new fruit ice cream you prepared from scratch or just plain water you hope to convert to ice. It can also be a great looking serving dish especially when you are offering something cool and delicious.
Perfect for Packing
You can use the paper baking loaf pan to pack your food items and get them delivered to a client if you own a restaurant or a café.
- Perfect Size - With a top length of 8 1/2 inches, a top width of 4 3/8 inches, bottom length of 7 inches, the bottom width of 3 5/8 inches and depth of 2 inches, these paper bread loaf pans are a perfect addition to any kitchen.
- A Worthy Alternative - A cost-effective alternative to metal and plastic pans that need to be cleaned after every use. These can be thrown right away.
- Durable - Each kraft paper bread loaf pan is made from sturdy, long-lasting and domestically produced corrugated paperboard that is certified by SFI.
- Multipurpose - Every loaf pan is meant for freezer, oven and microwave applications. It can withstand the high heat of 400-degree Fahrenheit for up to an hour. Remember to use a liner to remove this pan after baking.
- Environment-Friendly - As each pan is made from 95% recyclable material, its easy and environment-friendly disposal is assured. It's recyclable so it won't increase the carbon footprint.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If you request for the return label from Inbulks, you have to return the items within 14 days after you receive the return label.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.