Use It as Much as You Want Investing in t-shirt grocery bags is highly recommended if you go to the local market regularly and shop a lot. You can use them over and over again for weeks and even months if you keep the load light and store them properly after every use. They can even carry mildly heavy loads for a few minutes and won't tear easily.
Be Memorable If you own a retail shop or store and you want the customers to remember you, then these green t-shirt bags might help. With a plain yet visible Thank You message written across it, you can be sure that customers will know how much you care for them.
Ample Heat and Cold Resistance These biodegradable bags offer same heat and cold resistance as traditional plastic t-shirt bag which means that they can be used for similar purposes like carrying groceries, cold cut foods, or hot & fresh takeaway orders.
No Leaks If you often carry important stuff like food, groceries, clothes or other things in green plastic t-shirt bags, you might want to consider these as they are sturdy, long-lasting and leak proof. It means that your curries won't spill and embarrass you.
No Stink or Gluing Issues Several green plastic grocery bags stink or cling to each other a bit too much making it hard for customers to separate them. These bags won't come with such time-wasting side effects. They have a pleasant smell and can be separated from each other with ease.
- Appropriate Size - 12 inches width, 6 1/2 inches gusset width, and 22 inches height of these biodegradable bags with targeted shelf life ensure that you carry all the stuff you want to with ease and without worrying about the space you have available.
- Environment-Friendly - Thanks to the HDPE material used to manufacture it, you can be sure of doing a bit towards protecting the environment as these biodegradable t-shirt bags break down or decompose a lot faster than traditional plastic bags used for hot and cold items.
- Attractive Design The green color and leafy design of this bag allow you to feel confident in carrying it around anywhere, be it a local mom-and-pop store or a hotel. These bags look good as compared to the traditional white plastic bags.
- Easy Storage If you want to extend the shelf life of these t-shirt grocery bags, the only thing you need to do is to store them in a dark storage area. As they are 12.5 microns thick, they won't take much space on your shelves.
- Handy Product These t-shirt grocery bags are a good choice even if you want to walk for a few minutes to reach your destination thanks to two handy handles that allow you to have a perfect grip and don't put much strain on your hands.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If you request for the return label from Inbulks, you have to return the items within 14 days after you receive the return label.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.