- STANDARD SIZE, THICK & STURDY - The compostable t-shirt bags come in pack of 500 bags with dimensions of 12 inches in width, 6 ½ inches in gusset width, and 22 inches in height, making them perfect for packing goods, to-go boxes or as grocery bags. With a robust thickness of 20 um, these bags can be used with confidence as they won't tear, rip, or leak. In comparison to other bags that are 15-18 um thick, these bags are sturdier.
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE BAGS - Our garbage bags are suitable for both industrial and home use, and they have been certified by BPI as compostable according to the ASTM-D6400 and EU EN13432 standards, as well as OK Compost HOME according to the EU Standard. These compost bags are accepted by all professionally managed composting facilities. By using these bags, you can easily collect kitchen scraps and place them into a countertop composting bucket, transforming them into organic-rich soil.
- PLANT BASED MATERIALS & STYLISH DESIGN- The FMP eco-friendly compostable bags with stylish design stand out from traditional plastic bags as they are made from harmless plant-based materials, specifically corn starch. They are 100% compostable, meaning they break down into humus, CO2, and water within 180-365 days when composted. By choosing these bags over plastic bags, you can make a positive impact on the environment and reduce plastic waste that can take hundreds of years to decompose.
- DISPENSER BOX DESIGN - The dispenser box of compostable t-shirt bags makes them easy to dispense and convenient to use in a variety of settings, such as grocery shopping, restaurant takeout, and farmers' markets. With a capacity of 2.6 gallons, these bags are fully biodegradable and specifically designed for use as grocery, takeout, and retail bags. They serve their purpose perfectly and are an excellent choice for eco-conscious consumers.
- USAGE & STORAGE - For optimal durability, it is advised to store these compostable bags in a cool and dry place and avoid exposing them to heat. Their shelf life is roughly 12 months. If these bags are used to hold organic waste, especially with high acidic or alkaline content, dispose of the contents within three days. They are versatile for indoor and outdoor household trash disposal needs. It's essential to note that the product's structure may weaken if not stored correctly.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If you request for the return label from Inbulks, you have to return the items within 14 days after you receive the return label.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.