- ONE SIZE, THICK & STURDY - Our doggy bags come in a pack of 224 rolls (15 bags per roll), with dimensions of 9 inches in width and 13 inches in height, making them perfect for all extra large, large, medium, small, puppy size of dogs' waste. With a robust thickness of 18 um, these poo bags can be used with confidence as they won't tear, rip, or leak. In comparison to other doggie poop bags, this bag is 20% thicker and sturdier
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE BAGS - Our compostable poop bags have earned BPI certification for both home and industrial use, meeting the standards of ASTM-D6400 and EU EN13432, as well as the EU Standard OK Compost HOME. They are universally accepted by all professional composting facilities. By using the bag, you can easily throw a dog poop bag in your compost bin or regular trash can and know it is earth friendly poop bags.
- PLANT BASED MATERIALS & STYLISH DESIGN- The FMP eco-friendly compostable doggy bags with stylish design stand out from traditional plastic bags as they are made from harmless plant-based materials, specifically corn starch. They are 100% compostable, meaning they break down into humus, CO2, and water within 180-365 days when composted. By choosing these bags over plastic bags, you can make a positive impact on the environment and reduce plastic waste that can take hundreds of years to decompose.
- COMPACT VALUE PACK & FIT IN MOST DISPENSERS - One pack of dog poop bags refills contains 16 rolls, each with 15 compostable dog bags, resulting in a total of 240 bags, which is a four-month supply if you use 2 bags per day. With a one-year shelf life, these bags are a great addition to your pet supplies for the four-month period. The rolls are compact, measuring 2.4 inches in width and 1.25 inches in height, making them suitable for most dispenser sizes and shapes.
- USAGE & STORAGE - For optimal durability, it is advised to store these compostable bags in a cool and dry place and avoid exposing them to heat. Their shelf life is approximately 12 months. If these bags are used to hold organic waste, especially with high acidic or alkaline content, dispose of the contents within three days. It's essential to note that the product's structure may weaken if not stored correctly.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If you request for the return label from Inbulks, you have to return the items within 14 days after you receive the return label.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.